Give your room a simple, yet elegant feel with this eyelet Thermal blackout ready made curtain. The elegant design and hanging style of eyelet curtains give them a trendy look and will add a touch of class to any living space. Our Thermal Blackout Ready Made Eyelet Curtains are fully lined with 260 GSM and are available in a range of colours and sizes. These panel curtains will help to block out and reduce external light and noises and will provide insulation helping to keep your room warm in the winter months and cool during warmer spells. The eyelet heading makes them easy to hang and open without fiddly hooks.
- Included: Two panels of Curtains + Two Tie Backs.
- Sizes: 46x54 (117cm x 137cm), 46x72 (117cm x 183cm), 66x54 (168cm x 137cm), 66x72 (168cm x 183cm), 66x84 (168cm x 223cm)(Single Panel), 90x72 (228cm x 183cm), 90x90 (228cm x 228cm) to 90x108 (228cm x 274cm).
- Colours: Black, Cream, Red, Pink, Blue, Beige, and Grey.
- Fabric Quality: 260 GSM
- Washing Instructions: Both Machine washable and dry clean.
- Modern Touch: The luxurious drape of the curtains will induce a sumptuous and modernistic touch to any room decorum.
- Intimate Privacy: Blackout Eyelet Curtains by Oxford Homeware possess ultimate thickness, and higher G.S.M material, making them excellent thermal insulated Blackout curtains, keeping up the intimate privacy you desire.
Splendid QualityDelivering top-notch products to our customers is Oxford Homeware's primary goal. All of our Blackout Eyelet Curtains are made from 100 percent originally sourced fabric material that would last for years to come.
Blackout Benefits- Our thick high-end quality Blackout Eyelet Curtains are the perfect light and noise blockers to let you enjoy some extra hours in bed, relishing the peaceful night's sleep. It makes a great gift for your late sleeper friends and family members.
- These superior quality curtains also come with high insulative properties due to their thick insulative thermal lining. Thus, they are an excellent choice for lifting up your room decor meanwhile saving loads of energy by retaining heat and cold for longer.