Oxford Homeware’s blackout curtains will effectively block the noise, light, and harmful radiations from entering to your place and provide you with a secure and protected place. They will maintain the temperature and reduce the need for temperature maintenance systems by keeping the draughts and thermals out. They’ll keep your place warm and cool with respective seasons. Our blackout curtains are stitched and manufactured under great care ensuring that no loose thread or uneven hemming exist leaving the finest finishing. We use triple layer technology while manufacturing our blackout curtains to help you get the maximum benefits. That is why they cut the electricity consumption and save you energy.
Our blackout curtains come in eyelet or ring heading style which offers an easy and hassle-free replacement and installation. The proper and appropriate installation will create a fine and uniform overall look balancing out the sharp features of the place and blending well with the existing interior. Our blackout curtains will be a subtle addition to any interior and will transform your place completely by giving it an extravagant, soft, and opulent look. Moreover, our blackout curtains are durable & save you money that you are likely to spend on frequent replacements.
- Size: We have 6 standard sizes in stock. These sizes include 46"x54”, 66"x54”, 66"x72”, 90"x72”, 90"x90”, & 90"x108”.
Fabric: 100% pure and top-notch polyester is used as raw material.
- Color: Our thermally insulated blackout curtains come in 9 different colors.
- Washing instruction: Our curtains are machine washable. Wash the curtains at 35 to 400 degree using the gentle cycle and mild detergent.
- Curtains set: our curtains are available in pairs. Each pair comes with 2 panel and 2 matching tiebacks.
- Note: 66" x 84" comes only in single panel.
- GSM content: Our high-quality curtains have 260GSM.
I rang these people 2 weeks ago and said there web site was confusing and asked if I where to order curtains are there one or two in a pack I needed two curtains 66” wide and 54 “ drop I was told to order two packs . When I opened them yesterday to fit them to my suprise I had 2 PAIR At a cost of £48 PRAT I will have to sell the second pair. Cheers. Know your product 😡😡😡.